Back End Technology Stack
- PHP: Qbix runs on pretty much any environment with PHP 5 or above.
- MySQL: Currently, Qbix needs MySQL to store data, but other adapters are coming soon.
- Node.js: Optional but highly recommended, enables real time updates, notifications and more.
Front End Technology Stack
- Browsers: Qbix comes with libraries to quickly build extremely efficient web apps for desktop or mobile browsers.
- PhoneGap: Also known as Cordova, it can be used to build native mobile apps with Qbix, which integrate with the phone's contact list and more.
- jQuery: Some of Qbix's plugins make use of jQuery on the front end.
- Socket.io: Connects with Node.js on the back end to enable real time updates in the user interface.