We build apps that help people get things done in the real world.
GroupsDownloaded by 4,264,323 people
|Manage your contacts in one place|
CalendarDownloaded by 705,201 people
|Access all your events in one click|
The internet has given us opportunities to connect with one another like never before. Yet, most sites we use today have barely tapped that potential. We believe in the power of well-designed tools to improve people's lives and bring about positive social change. They are characterized by five main aspects:
- Time: Instead of priding ourselves on how much time people spend in our apps, we want people to get in, get out, and get results.
- Utility: Help people get things done in the real world, rather than building an online persona.
- Notifications: Let people control which updates they receive about things happening in their life, instead of getting them addicted to notifications like a slot machine.
- Organic: In every context, pre-compute useful information and present it to the user, enabling them to do more in less steps.
- Business Model: Make money by helping people accomplish useful things as a group, not just by selling advertising.
The Qbix Platform
We've developed a platform that brings together people, communities and social app developers, helping them accomplish things together while retaining control over their own data. Our own apps are built on it.